status FAILED for report runs

Data Service

Jun 21, 2024, 6:16:22 PMJun 21
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hello,

The last couple of days we've been more frequently getting sporadic report generation failures. It works one day, then fails the next day, then completes successfully a few hours later. Is there a way to see what the error is? The API response or looking at the report in the UI does not display what caused the issue. It just gives the status as 'FAILED'.

Thanks,
Emiel

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 24, 2024, 6:12:29 AM (12 days ago) Jun 24
to data-s...@haworthmedia.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are getting status FAILED for reports run method. Can you share us with the following details in order to investigate further:
  • DCM Account Id.
  • User profile Id.
  • Complete JSON request and response logs.
  • Request body & URL with path param values
  • Downloaded report file from UI.
You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJR9l:ref" (ADR-00243328)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team