Prevent double-click redirection to add dclid

Marcelo Dias

Jun 13, 2024, 10:59:08 AMJun 13
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hey guys,

I'm using double-click url as landing pages in DV360 like the URL below.

Double click is adding DCLID query parameter at the end of my URL, how can I prevent this from happening?

Thx!

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 13, 2024, 2:53:29 PMJun 13
to marcel...@inpowered.ai, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

Could you further elaborate on what exactly you are looking for from the CM360 API support team. Please note that we don't have access to the below URL which you have shared  in your previous response. If possible please share the related screenshots for further investigation.

You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJK9a:ref" (ADR-00240703)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team