I want to create bulk impression tracker via the CM360 APi

Dannah Adesanya

May 10, 2024, 8:50:43 AMMay 10
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
This the example of the code!

function _createOneTrackingCreative(ss, singleTrackingCreativeArray){
  var profileID = _fetchProfileId();

  var advertiserId = singleTrackingCreativeArray[0];
  var campaignId = singleTrackingCreativeArray [1]
  var name = singleTrackingCreativeArray[2];
  var width = singleTrackingCreativeArray[3];
  var height = singleTrackingCreativeArray[4];
  var creativeType = singleTrackingCreativeArray[5];

  var creativeResource =  {
    "name": name,
    "advertiserId": advertiserId,
    "campaignId" : campaignId,
    "size": {
      "width": width,
      "height": height
    },
    "active": true,
    "type": creativeType,

  }

   for (var i = 1; i < values.length; i++) { // exclude header row
    var newCreative = _createOneTrackingCreative(ss, values[i]);
    var rowNum = i+1;
    sheet.getRange('H' + rowNum)
        .setValue(newCreative.id)
        .setBackground('lightgray');

    var newTrackingCreative = DoubleClickCampaigns.Creatives
      .insert(TrackingcreativeResource, profileID);
  return newTrackingCreative;

 }

};

It doesn't recognize type as a tracking creative! Is their possibly to another way to bulk assign creative impression tags?

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 14, 2024, 2:11:59 AMMay 14
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject 'I want to create bulk impression tracker via the CM360 APi!', and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIwUy:ref" (ADR-00234508)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team