DV360 - Native Ads Conversion Tracking

Marcelo Dias

May 23, 2024, 4:05:10 PMMay 23
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hey there,

I'd like to perform server 2 server GETs to track conversions instead of installing gtag in my site.

To do that, I just only need to perform a GET like this below?

Which parameters are required to do that?
How can a send DCLID in this GET URL?

Thank you,
Marcelo Dias

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 24, 2024, 1:29:02 AMMay 24
to marcel...@inpowered.ai, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marcelo,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

I would like to inform you that we do not have access to the shared URL. Can you please share the more detailed description of the query. Are you referring to getting the conversions using the DCM API. You can generate the report using the DCM API based on your required dimensions and metrics. These are available dimensions, metrics and filters while generating the reports.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ4y1:ref" (ADR-00236303)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team