Issues when converting Floodlight activity from iOS app webviews in DV360

Marcelo Dias

May 17, 2024, 5:20:40 AMMay 17
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hey there,

I have a campaign running on WEB and APP (iOS and Android) environments.
The reports show that 10% of our clicks on the Web and Android result in Activity Conversions, but we are getting zero conversions from iOS Apps.

We are running Native Creatives in this campaign.
I've double-checked, and the floodlight activity is being fired correctly. The Floodlight Impression reports on DV360 show the number we expect (10% across the board).

We started thinking that we were facing some issues related to the third-party cookies being blocked in the Safari webview.

Please someone advice.
Thank you!

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 17, 2024, 7:12:04 AMMay 17
to marcel...@inpowered.ai, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

I would like to inform you that calculation of conversions is a product related query which is out of scope for us. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the DCM API. Kindly check with the DCM product support team for further assistance on this issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ0q1:ref" (ADR-00235478)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team