DisplayVideo360 API to get cross media reach reports

dev team

Mar 7, 2024, 10:05:35 AMMar 7
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi everyone,

I'm newbie in display video 360, i don't know if this question is suitable to post in this group or not.
From the GUI displayvideo360, we have 3 options on reports on the left handside menu (as the image attached), and the question is can we get the cross-media reach report via API?
And which API can help to achieve this,

Thank you,
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 14.47.44.png

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Mar 7, 2024, 11:49:34 AMMar 7
to nwa.inn...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

Upon checking, it appears that your concern is more on the DV360 API rather than anything specific to the CM360 API. With that, I'll be routing you to the appropriate team for further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzlI6:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team

dev team

Mar 11, 2024, 8:41:14 AMMar 11
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
yes, thanks for your supporting
so, which contact i should send for this issues?

Thank you,

dev team

Mar 11, 2024, 8:41:16 AMMar 11
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Thanks for your supporting,
So which contact i should reach on this issue?

Thank you,

Silvia Oggiano

May 14, 2024, 10:07:03 AMMay 14
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi,
I'm interested on knowing what google group I could join to have support on DV360.

Thanks
Message has been deleted