Problem with the connetion between CM360 and Adjust

Patrick Truetzschler

Jun 20, 2024, 5:26:53 AMJun 20
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi,
I have a problem with server-to-server requests. The connection is between Cm360 and Adjust. I got the following information from Adjust: We send an API request to GMP every time there's an install but they haven't claimed any. They also sent me this requests: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SbXiqNod4BUZ4wB-RaEXiUDCNnpODI_I?usp=sharing
I already contacted the CM support and they say that this is an API problem. Dan you help me please.
Bests,
Patrick

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 20, 2024, 6:55:22 AMJun 20
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

From the shared information, I understand that you are facing an issue while sending DCM API request. Can you please share the following details to investigate further:
  • DCM Account ID.
  • Complete JSON request and response logs.
  • Error screenshots (if any).
  • User profile ID (the user email / service account email used for authenticating the API query).
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJPOx:ref" (ADR-00242785)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 24, 2024, 9:08:47 AM (12 days ago) Jun 24
to patrick.tr...@groupm.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for getting back to us.

From the shared information, I understand that you are using the third party application to make any API calls. Kindly check with the Adjust support team for further assistance on this issue. If the third party support team insists that the issue is on our side then, you may add them in this thread.

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jul 2, 2024, 5:38:06 AM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to patrick.tr...@groupm.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to inform you that we have not received any JSON logs in the first response. Also, I can confirm that Adjust support was not added in this thread. We have requested to add the Adjust support team because we need to check JSON logs with them so that we can investigate further.

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jul 2, 2024, 7:07:13 AM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to patrick.tr...@groupm.com, sup...@adjust.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adjust support,

Please share the complete JSON request and response logs which were made from the Adjust side so that we can investigate further.