About API of DV360.

Damian Ezequiel Doña

Jan 23, 2023, 4:29:10 PM1/23/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
We need to extract the information from the activated audiences. Today we only have impressions. In order to understand their performance, we should be able to count clicks and thus calculate the CTR And if there are much better conversions

Damian Ezequiel Doña

Jan 24, 2023, 6:49:02 AM1/24/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
COuld we get this information from some API? thanks in advance

Mark Saniscalchi

Jan 24, 2023, 3:46:29 PM1/24/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Damian,

I just wanted to provide a heads-up that Display & Video 360 is a different product that is out of scope of this support forum–our focus here would be Authorized Buyers. Support options for DV360 appear to be listed on this page.

Regards,
Mark