Issue with Proper Uploading of IDs to User List

Dongsu Seo

Nov 26, 2023, 11:47:02 PM11/26/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we have encountered regarding the uploading of IDs to a specific user list.

On November 24th, we uploaded approximately 1 million ad IDs to a particular user list. However, today, during a chat with the Google Help Center, we were informed that only around 26,000 ad IDs have been registered. This significant discrepancy is of concern to us, and we are seeking technical support to understand and resolve this issue.

We would appreciate your prompt assistance in addressing this matter and ensuring that the proper uploading of IDs to the user list is resolved. If additional information or clarification is needed from our end, please let us know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to your assistance.

Best regards,

Dongsu Seo

don...@dable.io

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Nov 27, 2023, 11:14:20 AM11/27/23
to don...@dable.io, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dongsu,

Given the nature of your issue, it would be for the best that you contact our support alias rather than these forums since we'll probably need to discuss specifics about your account and user lists to learn more about it. You can contact us at adxbuyera...@google.com. To move forward with the investigation of this issue, we'll need details like your account ID, NID, and the ID of the affected user list. It might also be helpful to see API requests/responses or examples of IDs that were / weren't uploaded as expected if you happen to have those.

Broadly speaking, it is somewhat common that a large number of added user IDs take some time to be reflected in a given user list. Given that it seems like it has been multiple days since the ~1 million IDs were added though, this seems less likely. It's also plausible that some number of those ~1 million IDs were not successfully uploaded–for example, if your implementation didn't detect that many of the uploads failed, the smaller number of IDs in the list could be working as intended. We'll need to check your recent activity in our logs to get a better sense of what happened, and will discuss further with the involved engineer team if there appears to be a bug involved.

Regards,
Mark

ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02qV3Na:ref