Authorized Buyer Account

Vasya

Oct 3, 2023, 9:07:09 PM10/3/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hi, could you please clarify how to create Authorized Buyer Account?

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Oct 4, 2023, 11:56:51 AM10/4/23
to vasya.k...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vasya,

Account creation is not a topic I'm familiar with since the focus of this support forum is on Authorized Buyers APIs and supported RTB protocols. I expect that you would be able to get more information about the process from those who work more directly with configuring customer accounts–my understanding is that you can get in touch with them via this contact form .

Regards,
Mark

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2pOesx:ref

ADS Campaign

Oct 12, 2023, 1:41:17 PM10/12/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
I have the same problem, I want to use the google inventory for our DSP and there isn´t info about it.

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Oct 12, 2023, 5:42:10 PM10/12/23
to a...@convrsus.ai, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sure, my advice would continue to be to get in touch the appropriate team via the contact form. If the form requests an account ID, you can put in a arbitrary value for the purpose of submitting the form.

Regards,
Mark

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2pRAzw:ref