realtimebidding.BuyersCreativesService.Create returns 503

Faris Wang

May 15, 2023, 4:53:53 AM5/15/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
When using google.golang.org/api/realtimebidding/v1 to create creatives, it returns:
Error 503: The service is currently unavailable.

It should happened around 2023/05/14 15:04:00 UTC+8.

Please tell me what's wrong and how should I fix this.

Thanks

Mark Saniscalchi

May 15, 2023, 11:39:30 AM5/15/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Jintao,

Thanks for the report! On my end the API still appears to be accessible and working as expected–I created a creative at around the time of this email.

Looking at the URL you included in your email, it appears you may have sent an API request to an unintended target. The URL "google.golang.org/api/realtimebidding/v1" appears to be generated documentation for the Go client library, whereas the URL you would want to use to call Real-time Bidding API's buyers.creatives.create method is formatted as follows:

```
```

Assuming that I'm understanding correctly then, adjusting the URL should resolve your issue. Feel free to reach out if you have any follow-up questions.

Regards,
Mark