I want to use more creatives than the limited number.

Jeongsik Woo

Feb 7, 2024, 10:49:19 PMFeb 7
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Currently, our account settings are set to 50,000 creatives.
In our case, we have an advertiser who runs an e-commerce service and they want to use images of products that are registered on their service to advertise.
In this case, the number of products is higher than the maximum number of creatives.
Is there any way to increase the maximum number of creatives in this case?
Is it okay to use the same creative_id for products in similar categories?

Mark Saniscalchi

Feb 8, 2024, 3:55:57 PMFeb 8
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Jeongsik,

Thanks for reaching out, but we don't have the necessary access to adjust your account settings. I can't say for certain if adjusting this number would be possible for you, but it sounds like something a Technical Account Manager could investigate for you. If you happen to have one, I'd recommend directly reaching out to them about it. If you don't have someone assigned to your account, another way to get in touch with an account manager is by using this contact form.

Regards,
Mark