Unable to get information for creatives submitted months ago

Syed Haider

Apr 17, 2023, 5:14:52 PM4/17/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hi,

I want to get the statuses of my creatives under a specific buyer that I have. The creatives were submitted months ago. I am currently getting a "Not Found" error when I try to get a creative by the account id and creative id.

It appears the list creatives API only shows creatives for the last 7 days (but I could be wrong about this). Is there a way to get the statuses of my creatives that were uploaded months ago?

Mark Saniscalchi

Apr 18, 2023, 11:45:32 AM4/18/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Syed,

Based on your description, it sounds like the creatives you were referring to probably became inactive–we provide some context about the creative lifecycle that discusses this here. After a long time passes where a creative is inactive, it eventually is deleted. Assuming that has not happened yet for these creatives, you should be able to reactivate them if a bid is placed with them. While in the inactive state, creatives have limited visibility in the API–e.g. attempting to create a new creative with a creative ID that is identical to an inactive creative would fail.

Regards,
Mark