Google Adx with Golang biddet

karthik bidder

Sep 30, 2023, 2:17:53 AM9/30/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hi,
We have openRTB bidder written in Go lang, and wanted to integrated with Google Authorized buyers using OpenRTB Json protocol. Can i get reference to do it.

Regards,
Kartik.

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Oct 2, 2023, 11:06:49 AM10/2/23
to karti...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kartik,

Sure, there's a few things you would need to do in order to start receiving bid requests, but for starters it sounds like you would probably be interested in the OpenRTB guide. Google's implementation of OpenRTB doesn't support every field in the spec, so the reference tables in the guide are helpful for identifying what is or is not supported. Likewise, it covers the additional extension fields that we support.

Regards,
Mark

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2p2jY3:ref