Authorized Buyers UI page is not work

com Adforus

Feb 24, 2022, 7:51:31 PM2/24/22
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
https://www.google.com/authorizedbuyers

err.png

and..

Are there many media linked to Google openRTB in Korea?

Regards,

Mark Saniscalchi

Feb 25, 2022, 1:15:16 PM2/25/22
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. So if I'm understanding correctly, it looks like you're receiving an HTTP 502 response when attempting to view the Authorized Buyers UI? I don't have much information about how you attempted to access it, but if I had to make an educated guess, I think that might be a misleading error code–which by itself might be something worth investigating separately. The Authorized Buyers UI requires that you be logged in to a Google account, and furthermore that the account you're using is already granted access to the Authorized Buyers account you're attempting to access. Unless something has changed recently, I recall that the UI doesn't respond with a clear error response that identifies the problem if you try to access it without fulfilling those criteria. So then, if this is what you're experiencing, then resolving it would require that you log in to an account that has been granted access to the Authorized Buyers account before attempting to view it in the UI. If you don't know what Google accounts have access, you should get in touch with your Technical Account Manager, or use this form if you don't have one assigned to you.

> Are there many media linked to Google openRTB in Korea?
I might be misunderstanding the question, but I think this is probably more of a product question that I'm not equipped to answer since our focus here is on technical topics–this might be another question for a Technical Account Manager, or perhaps a sales representative. In any region where Google's real-time bidding service is used to place bids on ad inventory, our OpenRTB implementation would be supported. It's worth noting that while the implementation matches the IAB spec for the most part, there are Google-specific extensions. Likewise, we support both a JSON format that more closely aligns with the IAB spec, and a Protobuf format that offers some performance benefits.

Regards,
Mark