Rewarded creative duration

Jake

Oct 2, 2023, 2:55:31 AM10/2/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hey,
I'm trying to buy rewarded inventory, with an HTML creative, how can I control the length of the reward?
For example, when using VAST, the reward length is approximately the length of the video, but in HTML, I always get a 5 seconds reward.
Is there any way to control this? Can I use an HTML ad which displays video and imitate the behavior we get in VAST? so the reward will be granted at the and of the video?

Thanks!

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Oct 2, 2023, 11:28:11 AM10/2/23
to jen...@arpeely.com, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jake,

I don't generally provide guidance on the specifics of the varying supported ad formats, but my understanding is that this is configured elsewhere such as in Ad Manager. Perhaps the Ad Manager support forum would be a better fit for this question?

Regards,
Mark

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2p334l:ref