Ad Exchange Buyers API II Fatal error

Mahabubur Rahman

Jun 23, 2021, 5:45:02 AM6/23/21
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
I'm using Ad Exchange Buyer API II with PHP client package and it throw a Fatal error.

{ "error": { "code": 403, "message": "The caller does not have permission", "errors": [ { "message": "The caller does not have permission", "domain": "global", "reason": "forbidden" } ], "status": "PERMISSION_DENIED" }

Any one help me on this issue.

Mark Saniscalchi

Jun 23, 2021, 4:51:14 PM6/23/21
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Mahabubur,

What you're reporting sounds like what I would expect if the OAuth 2.0 credentials provided to the client library do not have access to the Authorized Buyers account you specified in the API request. If you happen to be using the Service Account OAuth 2.0 flow (which is recommended), I'd suggest verifying that the Service Account you've been using has been associated with your Authorized Buyers account in the UI. In the Getting Started Guide, we describe how one can make this association.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Mark