Real-Time Bidding API using GCP Pub/Sub

Jongmyung Lee

Mar 29, 2023, 6:01:29 AM3/29/23
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hi. I pulled some messages from creative review pub/sub integration, and I realized that publish time is so late compared to review status change time (some review status reached us after 2 days).
I believed the message is published immediately after the review status changes, so I'm so confused now.
Were the messages sent on time before, and duplicated one sent? Or is my belief - messages are sent immediately after review status changes - false?

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Mar 30, 2023, 11:36:44 AM3/30/23
to google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've routed this to our engineering team, will get back to you for updates.

Thanks,
Yanjin

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2kCqLo:ref