Can I directly return a xml snippet in bid respnose 'adm' field

Tian Yu

Jun 17, 2024, 10:44:30 PMJun 17
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hi Team,
I would like to know , when using the OpenRTB protocol with protobuf, is ti possible to directly return an XML snippet in the `BidResponse.seatbid.bid.adm` field when the ad creative is a VAST XML, instead of providing a URL linking to the XML asset. We've encountered some issues with timeouts when attempting to access the creative materials.

i noticed that almost all examples just returned urls, which make me uncertain about whether it's ok to implement in this way

Best Regards,
Tianyu

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Jun 18, 2024, 3:58:23 PMJun 18
to huti...@kuaishou.com, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tianyu,

Yes, it happens to be easier to represent non-XML samples, but it should be supported.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJNWC:ref" (ADR-00242010)

Thanks,

Google Logo
Mark Saniscalchi
Authorized Buyers API Team