Ad Exchange Buyers API II Filtered Bids Backend Error

Coby

Jun 14, 2021, 12:58:57 AM6/14/21
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
I'm using the new Ad Exchange Buyers API II with the Golang Client Package to get realtime RTB Troubleshooting data. I'm creating transient filterSets every hour and querying the various APIs in order to fetch the metrics. All of the APIs work except for the Bidders.FilterSets.FilteredBids.List() API, which consistently returns the error "googleapi: Error 500: Internal error encountered., backendError". There seems to be a problem on the Google side whenever this request is made. This error happens regardless of the filterSet used.

Any help is appreciated, we really want to get this fixed so we can get these metrics.

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

Jun 15, 2021, 4:13:50 PM6/15/21
to cob...@arpeely.com, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Coby,

Thanks for reaching out, but this alias doesn't currently support the ongoing TURTLEDOVE / FLEDGE experiments, or their corresponding REST APIs. My understanding is that these are supported by the implementing engineers, which you should be able to contact via the brse-eng...@google.com alias.

Regards,
Mark

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Iv7n1:ref