Publisher settings API - API payments

Anna Jaśkowska

May 16, 2024, 4:39:05 AMMay 16
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Is there any chance to start using API with Publisher settings ( https://developers.google.com/authorized-buyers/rtb/pub-settings-guide?hl=en) without paying?

Authorized Buyers API Forum Advisor

May 16, 2024, 10:56:15 AMMay 16
to anna.ja...@grupawp.pl, google-doubleclick-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anna,

I assume you're referring to the price of hosting the Google Cloud Storage bucket? There shouldn't be any costs involved for users; once your Technical Account Manager enables the feature, you would be granted access to the bucket. You don't pay for access to the bucket because it is created by a project owned by Google, and is then shared with you. Of course, that is all based on the assumption that you have an Authorized Buyers account that can be granted access. If you don't have an account, we won't be able to enable access for you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIzwX:ref" (ADR-00235260)

Thanks,

Google Logo
Mark Saniscalchi
Authorized Buyers API Team