User Consent Filtering

Kruttika Swaminathan

Feb 25, 2022, 2:49:50 PM2/25/22
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Just wondering if anybody has ideas on how to improve User Consent Filtering numbers

Mark Saniscalchi

Feb 28, 2022, 12:30:23 PM2/28/22
to Authorized Buyers API Forum
Hello Kruttika,

I'm a little unclear on the request and not sure if it is something I can help with–it sounds like you're referring to the contents of ConsentProvidersSettings in the bid request, or more broadly speaking, your TCF v2.0 integration. My educated guess then is that you're probably referring to the fact that potential bid requests are filtered in cases where the user has not given consent–is that right?

Assuming that is the case, my understanding is that it would be working as intended for users who have not consented to not appear in bid requests. That does of course lead to the question of how one might encourage users to consent, but that question is more about your business strategy and implementation logic, which we aren't able to provide guidance on here.

If I misunderstood though, feel free to clarify and I can investigate further.

Regards,
Mark