create a document that doesn't show up in "Home"?

kraney

Jan 7, 2012, 10:49:19 PM1/7/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
I can create a resource that's in a collection, but that resources still is listed in "Home". How can I get it to show up only in the collection? I'm using the python API.

Ali Afshar

Jan 9, 2012, 11:05:34 AM1/9/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kraney,

You should add the "hidden" label [1] to a resource, and it will not
show up in home.

Regards

--
Ali Afshar | www.googplus.org/ali | Google Developer Relations

Bob Gordon

Jan 23, 2012, 8:38:10 PM1/23/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
How do we add the "hidden" label to a resource?  (python)

-Bob

Ali Afshar

Jan 24, 2012, 8:37:39 AM1/24/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

you can use gdata.docs.data.Resource.AddCategory(gdata.docs.data.HIDDEN_LABEL).
The method is defined in gdata.docs.data.CategoryFinder which is
subclassed in Resource.

Regards

huffie

Mar 29, 2012, 11:43:06 PM3/29/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ali,
    Possible to advise how to go about doing it similary for Java? TIA!