Looking for help with placing an Excel spreadsheet into a Google Collection

Michael Moegling

Mar 28, 2012, 11:47:50 AM3/28/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
I am new to the Google Documents API's.  I am looking for some insight on taking a created Excel spreadsheet and placing it in a Google Collection.  We use Google mail and documents here at work so this is not the public Gmial, etc....  I can get a spreadsheet into the documents, but can't figure out for the life of me how to get one into a collection.  I am working currently with Zend PHP but can divert to something else if works (as what I trying with Zend isn't).

I need some help from the experts here to steer me in the right way and maybe supply some code snippets as well.

Mike

bobpuffer

Mar 29, 2012, 11:42:53 AM3/29/12
to Google Documents List API
I've not found Zend to be very up-to-date so I've created my own
library of PHP routines as I needed them. You can access them on
Github at github.com/bobpuffer

Ali Afshar

Mar 29, 2012, 12:04:15 PM3/29/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com