Autholized network for Vertex AI workbench

Kazuhiko Kondo

Oct 24, 2022, 8:28:14 AM10/24/22
to google-dl-platform

In Vertex AI Workbench, is there any way to restrict access to JupyterLab web site to only a specific public IP address range?  I would like to know both Managed and User-managed.

I thought I could do it by VPC firewall rules, but I could access the JupyterLab web sites although I didn’t create any firewall rules in the VPC which I deployed the user-managed notebook.

By the way, I tried it with the managed notebook and worked fine without any firewall rules although the document instructs to create some firewall rules.

-Kazu