Tensorflow 2.12

Anirban Mukherjee

May 5, 2023, 10:04:33 AM5/5/23
to google-dl-platform
Hello,

Do we have a time line for TF 2.12?

Moreover, would it be possible to request devs to provide more frequent updates regarding the expected release dates of upcoming versions, especially if there are any delays? It has been nearly two months since TF 2.12 was released, yet it has not been incorporated into M108, unlike previous TF releases that were integrated more swiftly. While I understand that there is variability in the amount of effort required to accomplish these tasks, a heads up would be greatly appreciated, as the features included in upstream changes are also critical to our workflow planning.

Thanks!
Anirban