Upcoming events in Sydney: GTUG, BarCamp Apache, SydPHP

Chris Broadfoot (Google Employee)

Dec 6, 2010, 8:02:57 PM12/6/10
to google-develo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Here’s your dose of tech events for December. Come and say hello if you see me there :)

Cheers,
Chris

Sydney GTUG (Google Technology User Group)
When: Tomorrow! 8 December, 6pm
Where: Google Sydney

Come along for our last GTUG of the year, featuring:
  • Alex North (Google) giving an update on Wave, and the state of Wave In A Box
  • Gary Miller (SumWise) giving an overview of what's new in GWT 2.1
  • Brett Morgan (Google) giving a quick introduction to developing atop Blogger

BarCamp Apache Sydney
When: Saturday 11 December
Where: Sydney University

If you’re not familiar with BarCamp: it is a group of unconference-style events that feature ad-hoc presentations by you! There are a number of Googlers and Apache committers attending.

SydPHP
When: Thursday 16 December
Where: Google Sydney

The last SydPHP meetup of the year is being hosted here at Google Sydney! It will be hosted in an unconference format including speakers from Microsoft and Yahoo. Food, drink and schwag are provided.