Upcoming events: apps4nsw, Sydney GTUG, SydJS

Chris Broadfoot (Google Employee)

Feb 10, 2011, 6:14:29 PM2/10/11
to google-develo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Hope at least a few of you snagged tickets to Google I/O.
Surprisingly, it sold out (5,000 tickets) in under an hour!

A few events you may be interested in...

See you there,
Chris

---

apps4nsw

When: Saturday 19 February, 8am-9pm
Where: Powerhouse Museum, Ultimo

This event gives web designers and developers the
opportunity to turn NSW Government data into practical,
easy to use applications.

There are prizes to win in five categories - each with a
prize pool of $1500.

RSVP: http://apps4nsw11.eventbrite.com/
Info: http://apps4nsw.webdirections.org/wiki/Main_Page

---

Sydney Google Technology User Group (GTUG)

When: Tuesday 22 February, 6pm
Where: Google Sydney, Pyrmont

Two talks:
- An overview of the Maps API in 2010, including Fusion
Tables integration (Chris Broadfoot - that's me!)
- Android Tips & Tricks for Developers (John Scott)

RSVP: http://goo.gl/tOTyJ
Info: http://www.sydney-gtug.org/

---

SydJS

When: Wednesday 16 February, 6pm
Where: Atlassian, 185 Sussex St

Three talks:
- Deploying Node.js & Staying Sane (Micheil Smith)
- BLAM … Beautify, Lint, and Minify your JavaScript
(Mikkel Bergmann)
- WebGL - How it all works (Jarrad Hope)

RSVP: http://tixi.com.au/sydjs
Info: http://sydjs.com/

--
http://twitter.com/broady