Google I/O Pre-sale Discount - Available Until 1pm Today!

1 view

pamela (Google Employee)

Dec 10, 2009, 3:05:20 PM12/10/09
to Google Developer Events Australia
Hi developers -

Google I/O is our massive developer conference in San Francisco each year, and it's a lot of fun. You might know it as the event where we announced Google Wave last year. :)

The Google I/O "save the date" announcements went out last month, and a special pre-sale at a discounted price for past attendees is now in progress. The pre-sale price is $350 -  less than the early registration price that opens to the public in January. Since all of you have indicated an interest in Google developer events (and put up with all my emails about them), we would like to invite you to join the pre-sale:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGpzcjQ5ZHBmTHhKeTF4THk5QTlja2c6MQ
Note: This is a public form, but please do not spread too widely (ie. Twitter/Facebook).

Names submitted to the form should receive another email with further instructions in about a week. Please note that we need the full first/last name and email address to give access to the pre-sale system.

The deadline to submit names is today at 1pm, Sydney time. I know it's quite short notice, but it's quick and easy to indicate interest, and then you have until January 11th to actually register at the pre-sale price.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

- pamela