Re: google-data-pipelines-feedback - Google Groups: Message Pending [{IIu-ju_7u-j0ZyoCcWswCfdUDtjVOeSJ0}]

Manav Garg

Nov 17, 2021, 6:55:54 PM11/17/21
to Shan Kulandaivel, Chris Soujon, google-data-pip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

We are targeting the googlecloudsdk release on 12/7 to release the full set of gcloud commands. All the commands should be available in beta then.
Also, 5 of the gcloud commands (Get/List/Delete/Stop/Run) Pipeline commands should already be available in beta. We are working on making the remaining 2 commands (Create/Update) available by 12/7.

Hope this helps.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 3:45 PM Shan Kulandaivel <sha...@google.com> wrote:
Manav are we able to provide a rough timeline for gcloud?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 11:09 PM Chris Soujon <ch...@doit-intl.com> wrote:
Hello Shan,

Thanks a lot for your response! Sounds like I had great timing with that question!

Will there also be gcloud commands and do you have a rough timeline on these?

Thank you and kind regards,
Chris

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 8:37 PM Shan Kulandaivel <sha...@google.com> wrote:
Hi Chris -  We launched the API in GA earlier today.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

From: Chris Soujon <ch...@doit-intl.com>
To: Google Cloud Dataflow Data Pipelines Feedback <google-data-pip...@googlegroups.com>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 04:03:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: gcloud or API methods for creating Dataflow Data Pipelines
Hi there!

We would love to understand if there are gcloud commands or API methods available for creating Dataflow Data Pipelines. We could not find anything in the docs.

Thanks
Chris

--
DoiT InternationalChris Soujon