Spreadsheet or Fusion with JavaScript?

Aug 5, 2010, 1:13:24 AM8/5/10
to Google Data Javascript Client
Hi,

I'm looking to insert and delete data in Google Spreadsheets from a
HTML page using JavaScript. Maybe if it can be done in Fusion, then
that would also be cool.

Can this be done, and if so what am I looking for in the
documentation?

M.

Kumaravel Kandasami

Aug 5, 2010, 12:08:45 PM8/5/10
to google-data-ja...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can M.

We were able to do on the Android platform - an expense management application.However, when we were in development phase on this project the documentation was not there - so we need to do create our own layer for spreadsheet - creation & manipulation.

If you like to give a try on the Android platform (free app)  -
Search for "Money Now" using Market App on your Google Phone we would be listed on the top.

About Fusion, no idea abt fusion.

Kumar    _/|\_
www.saisk.com
ku...@saisk.com
"making a profound difference with knowledge and creativity..."