Google Developers Event Calendar JavaScript Sample questions

Teach Govst Webdesign

Mar 19, 2013, 11:55:39 PM3/19/13
to google-data-ja...@googlegroups.com, tr...@tcdataweb.com
Hello,
I am attempting to get a feed of the next 3 upcoming events from our Google Calendar onto our website.

I found the tutorial here: http://gdata-javascript-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/calendar/simple_sample/simple_sample.html  Which is working, but I need to tweak a couple of things and I am not sure how.

I need to move the date in front of the title of the course. Being it is setup as a li.appendChild I am not sure how to do this?  Any suggestions?

I then need to change the date to either be a graphic, or to show with day on top, month underneath, and have a background image in the div to make it appear as though the date were a graphic. Any thoughts?

When I went to the base gdata-javascript-client.googlecode.com URL I learned that the scripts are now deprecated - is there a newer version of this script with the newer Google API ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tracy

Souji B

Mar 20, 2013, 3:37:47 AM3/20/13
to google-data-ja...@googlegroups.com
hi yaa..

if possible can you explain the question in more detail or any related code post it so that it will be more clear to answer if its not officail to display code..

thanks,
sowjanya