Please help me with jsapi

QterMgnus

Feb 9, 2010, 10:24:53 AM2/9/10
to Google Data Javascript Client
I am using GWT, I am very bad to remember all the api in jsapi. I am
used to java in eclipse.
Is there a way that I can include jsapi locally in my project, then I
can get code assist ? like one has it in eclipse java, I just have add
the jar to my project in project properties, that give me access to
it
with . space I can see what api I have access to.
when I do the following the jsapi is load during run time, that does
not give me any chance to know witch api I have access to in jsapi.
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/jsapi"></
script>
<script type="text/javascript">

Bobby

Feb 9, 2010, 12:14:39 PM2/9/10
to Google Data Javascript Client
The following project provides GWT bindings for GData:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-gdata/
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-gdata/wiki/GettingStarted

Just add the gwt-gdata.jar to your build path, add <inherits
name='com.google.gwt.gdata.GData' /> to your module and you'll have
intellisense/code completion available for GData.

Bobby