Downloading the library for "Local" delivery

Greg Bulmash

Mar 11, 2010, 2:25:00 AM3/11/10
to Google Data Javascript Client
I'm considering using this library in an app written with one of the
many frameworks that use Webkit and some custom APIs to allow you to
essentially build standalone apps for desktop/mobile (Adobe AIR,
Appcelerator, Phonegap, etc). I'm not sure whether the embedded WebKit
caches regularly used Javascript, so I wanted to download the client
library to package in the app and have it loaded locally instead of
from Google, just to speed start-up.

Haven't been able to find such a download, but I figure I can write a
script that loads the components I want, then extract the code using a
Firefox plugin like Firebug or DomInspector.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Monsur Hossain

Mar 11, 2010, 8:34:09 AM3/11/10
to google-data-ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg.  For now, using Firebug or a similar tool is the best way to get the library.