Not really open source then...

playalpha

Jan 8, 2011, 11:34:32 PM1/8/11
to Google Data Javascript Client
If we can we can only get the minified (in effect obfuscated) version
then it's not really open source, correct?

Monsur Hossain

Jan 12, 2011, 3:06:11 PM1/12/11
to google-data-ja...@googlegroups.com
The library is not open source right now.  The project hosting site is used to store samples and other files.  We would like to make the library open source sometime in the future.