Google CTF 2019 Quals Results, Write-ups, Beginners Quest

Google CTF

Jun 23, 2019, 9:32:51 PM6/23/19
to Google CTF
Congratulations to pasten, for winning the third Google CTF Qualifiers, and to the other 9 teams (that some for the first time!) qualified for the finals. The finals will take place later this year, and we'll fly-in 4 people from the top 10 teams to compete for eternal fame and glory! (and some money). Take a look at our video reel from last year (where PPP won) for what is to come!

We will contact the qualifying teams in the coming weeks, but in the mean time:
  1. Please provide some feedback. We need to know what we did wrong, and we need to get stern cold-faced feedback explaining what we need to do to improve. We do this competition for you all, and want to make sure we are doing a good job, and how to improve. Please be as critical and detailed as your time allows, we would really appreciate it, and we'll promise to improve for next time.
  2. Remember to submit your write-ups! (by email to google-ctf-writeups@ before June 30) This year we are asking you to please submit them in markdown if possible, so we can then publish them next to the challenges when we open-source them in github. More details are available in http://g.co/ctf. We will leave the challenges up and running so you can finalize the write-ups and prepare them for submission.
  3. Feel free to continue playing the Beginners Quest! We learnt a lot from last year, and hope this year is a lot better. We also are looking for ideas on how to make it more accessible and useful for students and beginners around the world, so please submit feedback if you have any.

That's about it! Good game every!!!1

scoreboard.png

pasten with 4656pts

Dragon Sector with 4656pts

p4 with 4316pts

LeaveCat-PLUS with 4176pts

RedGKFRocket with 4128pts

A*0*E with 4121pts

!SpamAndHex with 4036pts

Balsn with 3979pts

5BC with 3919pts

TokyoWesterns with 3536pts

Google CTF

Jun 29, 2019, 12:41:28 PM6/29/19
to Google CTF
Friendly reminder to submit write-ups by tomorrow.

Please submit all write-ups as an attachment in CommonMark Markdown format to google-ct...@google.com. If your write-up can't be submitted in Markdown (for example, if it's a video, or an app), please send us a link to a ZIP file we can use to download it. The deadline for write-up submission is June 30 23:59 UTC. Any write-up received after that will not be accepted.

Thanks