Google CTF 2022: Writeup Competition Winners

Google CTF

Aug 4, 2022, 3:59:46 AM8/4/22
to Google CTF
Congratulations to the winners of the Google CTF 2022 write-up competition. It was hard deciding the finalists, so join us in congratulating them on the results of their hard earned efforts.
If you have sent us a write-up, thank you for your submission!
If your write-up is listed above, we will contact you in a separate email.

-- Google CTF Team

Google CTF

Aug 8, 2022, 3:46:04 PM8/8/22
to Google CTF
Let's try this again!! Our earlier email included write-ups that were not publicly accessible, and we missed one winning writeup.
Here's an updated list.

Congratulations to the winners of the Google CTF 2022 write-up competition.
It was hard deciding the finalists, so join us in congratulating them on the results of their hard earned efforts.
    In our previous email, we incorrectly listed two writeups that we did not intend to mark as winners.
    However, we believe it would be unacceptable to cancel our award once announced.
    Therefore, these writeup authors will still receive awards and we will not remove the writeups from the winners' list.