RE: merchant center next: tsv feed files can't be quoted.

Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 24, 2024, 1:40:57 AMMay 24
to de...@psyberware.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

From the shared information, I understand that you are facing issues while inserting the products using the TSV file in the Merchant Center Next UI. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Content API. I would recommend you to kindly check with the Merchant Center support team via this link for further assistance on this issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ565:ref" (ADR-00236318)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 3, 2024, 6:03:13 AMJun 3
to de...@psyberware.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to inform you that the Merchant Center  UI is an interface to the shopping/content system. But we can assist with the technical queries/concerns related to the Content API. As you are inserting the products using the TSV file in the Merchant Center Next UI, I would recommend you to kindly check with the Merchant Center support team via this link for further assistance on this issue.