Dynamic Remarketing program

Ondřej P

Nov 7, 2016, 4:06:25 AM11/7/16
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

I have a question about case when I want to use Feeds in my instantly created subaccounts for Dynamic remarketing in AdWords. Is necessary to this functionality to enable Dynamic Remarketing program in Merchants, or is this switch only for Reporting functionality in Merchants?

Is there some option how to enable this feature via Shopping content (or some else) API for one subaccount or is possible to enable it by default for all subaccounts in my multiaccount?

Thank you,

Ondřej

Lakshmi (Content API Team)

Nov 7, 2016, 1:48:46 PM11/7/16
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Ondrej,

Using API there is no such attribute to enable the feature you are looking for. In Products.insert I see few attributes related to dynamic re-marketing. For advanced control and reporting functionality, you need to enable the Display Ads use case in the Merchant Center on the MCA level. For more information on how to enable and other prerequisites for dynamic re-marketing, I recommend contacting Google Shopping and Merchant Center forum. They will be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Lakshmi, Content API Team

Bat-Ochir Enkhbaatar

Mar 16, 2021, 9:40:05 PM3/16/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
I have same question here. Is it still unavailable to enable Dynamic Remarketing Program via API?

Thanks,
Bat

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 17, 2021, 12:43:31 PM3/17/21
to b...@corekara.co.jp, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, enabling the Dynamic Remarketing Program via API is not possible.  I forwarded your request as a feature request to the rest of the team. Please keep an eye on our blog for future releases and feature announcements: https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/content_api

 The Smart Shopping campaigns include Dynamic Remarketing. Please refer to following help center article and see if this will be helpful for you: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7674739?hl=en

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team