How to become google shopping partner like shopify?

Hridesh Singh

May 20, 2024, 10:36:37 AMMay 20
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi all,

We see that shopify has this google & youtube app on their app store which lets shopify users connect their store to merchant center and youtube.

I want to understand how other companies can become google shopping partners like shopify. What is the qualification criteria?

Thanks

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 20, 2024, 4:23:26 PMMay 20
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Content API support team.

We are not the right team to answer your query regarding the qualification criteria for becoming a Google Shopping partner. Please note that our team can only assist with technical queries/concerns related to the Content API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ1yJ:ref" (ADR-00235731)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team