Trying to Migrate to V2.1 but changes are not taking

peg...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2021, 1:10:35 PM9/7/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
We are attempting to migrate to 2.1 from 2.0 using these instructions.

So in our testing we are attempting to update the price of a single SKU.

SKU-660499.png
So we are just attempting to change the price to 19.95

Here is the JSON package we are sending. I have hidden the merchantId in this ticket.

{
"entries": [
{
"batchId": "469398",
"merchantId": "HIDDEN FOR THIS POST",
"method": "insert",
"product": {
"contentLanguage": "en",
"targetCountry": "US",
"channel": "online",
"kind": "content#product",
"offerId": "469398",
"price": {
"value": "19.95",
"currency": "USD"
},
"availability": "in stock",
"sellOnGoogleQuantity": "2"
}
}
]
}

I am also receiving the following response from the API (just a dump out to the screen).
response-from-api.png

So as you can see we are getting the 200 OK response.

Yet the price never updates and the Last Update Time in the merchant center does not change from Sept 3rd.

Looking for some assistance here.

peg...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2021, 1:13:37 PM9/7/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
I have also run this JSON package with the GTIN and the response from the API is the same.

{
"entries": [
{
"batchId": "469398",
"merchantId": "HIDDEN",
"method": "insert",
"product": {
"contentLanguage": "en",
"targetCountry": "US",
"channel": "online",
"kind": "content#product",
"offerId": "469398",
"gtin": "736952871459",
"price": {
"value": "19.95",
"currency": "USD"
},
"availability": "in stock",
"sellOnGoogleQuantity": "2"
}
}
]
}

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 9, 2021, 1:15:47 AM9/9/21
to peg...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m James from the Content API Team. Allow me to further assist you.

Can you please provide us your merchant account ID via `Reply privately to Author option` so that we can proceed in our investigation? If the said option is not available on your end, then kindly send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team