ItemLevelIssues - % affected past clicks

Jared Allen

Mar 18, 2022, 1:36:54 PM3/18/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello!

I noticed this forum post from a couple of years ago that mentioned adding affected past clicks information to the Content API.

I was wondering if there is a status update for this feature request as it is still a desired piece of behavior for our agency.

Thanks!

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Mar 20, 2022, 11:22:49 PM3/20/22
to jal...@roirevolution.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jared,

I’m James, a member of the Content API support team. Allow me to assist you.

I’m afraid that this request is still under review and there’s no guarantee that will be processed or implemented within the API soon. However, you may check our new reporting service within the Content API that allows you to retrieve performance data for products and programs in your Merchant Center account if it will suit your case. You may refer to the following links below for more information.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YpIJD:ref

Jared Allen

Mar 21, 2022, 12:47:31 PM3/21/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi James,

Thanks for the update and for the links to the reporting API!

I'll check those out and see if they can fit our use case. Feel free to close this.

Jared

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Mar 21, 2022, 10:35:54 PM3/21/22
to jal...@roirevolution.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jared,

Feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns. We’re happy to assist you.

Regards,