Stuck with Youtube Shopping

Hridesh Singh

May 18, 2024, 6:10:07 PMMay 18
to Google Content API for Shopping

Hey everyone,

Let's say there's a brand called X that only sells on marketplace Y.

Brand X wants to use influencer marketing on YouTube.

YouTube allows creators to tag products directly in their videos (YouTube Shopping), and Brand X wants their influencers to use this feature.

When viewers tap on the tagged products, Brand X wants them to go straight to the marketplace Y product page since they don't have their own store.

Currently, brand X is not able to do so because they don't own the domain of Marketplace Y. So the product landing page link cannot be of that website.

How can Brand X make this happen? Also, since they work with multiple influencers, how can they enable all of them to tag products in their videos?

Thanks!

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 20, 2024, 5:13:53 AMMay 20
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject 'Unable to connect youtube channel to merchant centre sub account', and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ1a9:ref" (ADR-00235601)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team