We require a higher Limit Quota

Hans Wassink

Aug 23, 2022, 10:25:07 AM8/23/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi there,

We use the Content API to manage our Merchant Centers / Countries. We have a few MCA's that total almost 10k unique Merchant Centers. But we are constantly running into LIMITS on the services below  because we have a 10k limit.
  • Accounts
  • Accountstatuses
  • Reports
On this page https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/guides/limits it is stated to request for a Limit upgrade here. So that's why :D Could you contact me about this?

Greetings,

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Aug 23, 2022, 2:54:10 PM8/23/22
to ha...@producthero.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Using 'Reply privately to author' option, please share the following details:
1. Merchant Center ID (enter in the title too)?

2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?

3. What is the requested quota?

4. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)

If 'Reply privately to author' option is not available, then send the details to shopping-a...@google.com.

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dmiZI:ref

Hans Wassink

Aug 24, 2022, 4:45:00 AM8/24/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your response, unfortunately I appear to miss the rights to use the 'Reply privately to author' option. Could you make that available to me? :D

Greetings,

Hans Wassink

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Aug 24, 2022, 11:26:38 AM8/24/22