Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Hwansang Cho

não lida,
31 de jan. de 2023, 02:06:5931/01/2023
para Google Content API for Shopping
HI, Google Team.

We are developing an API to create a new Merchant account(insert).
While searching for related inquiries, I found the following inquiry.
-   https://groups.google.com/g/google-content-api-for-shopping/c/svs2cR9GVxA/m/hpozOcNOBwAJ

Could the same situation still exist?
If a 401 occurs, can I resolve it with a delayed request?

Thank you.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

não lida,
31 de jan. de 2023, 05:52:1231/01/2023
para hwan...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is Ciara from the Content API support team. Thank you for reaching out.

According to our documentation, after the creation of a new account it may take a few minutes before it's fully operational. Kindly wait for a few minutes before making requests for the newly created account. You can use the accounts.list, that is used to lists the sub-accounts in your Merchant Center account to check if the new account appears on the list. If you still encountered the User cannot access account <account_number> error, make sure to check that you're targeting the right account or register yourself as a user of the account in Merchant Center (Settings > Users).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Ciara