API metrics page for Content API for Shopping doesn't show anything, how do I check whether my calls are correctly access to v2.1?

Hidenori GOTO

Sep 9, 2021, 9:50:27 PM9/9/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,
I'd like to investigate the usage of Content API for Shopping on my project because Google team sent us the alert (it says that one of the API still uses v2.0). However, API metrics page doesn't show any data (it said that "No data is available for the selected time frame).
In this case, how can I check my access is correctly upgraded?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 13, 2021, 10:30:55 PM9/13/21
to hideno...@mercari.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is James and I’m from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Let me clarify first that the Content API feed within a merchant account is not the one for migration. Instead, it’s the Content API environment that is programmatically implemented to your website that allows you to interact with your merchant account.

That said, can you please confirm if you’re using Content API? If yes, can you please confirm if you’re using the Content API via third party platform or do you programmatically implement the Content API environment to your application?

Also, kindly share with us your merchant account ID via `Reply privately to Author` option, if that option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSyA3:ref

Hidenori GOTO

Sep 27, 2021, 10:00:41 AM9/27/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, James.

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry I was so late to answer.
First, I've sent our merchant account ID via email. Please check it.

> That said, can you please confirm if you’re using Content API? If yes, can you please confirm if you’re using the Content API via third party platform or do you programmatically implement the Content API environment to your application?

Our company implemented ou application by ourselves, so we are accessing the API directly, not via third party platform.

FYI. Our development team has already changed our source code to use the latest library that points to v2.1 API. From our perspective, it's working fine.

Regards,
Hidenori Goto

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:30:55 AM UTC+9 shoppingapi wrote:

Hello,

My name is James and I’m from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Let me clarify first that the Content API feed within a merchant account is not the one for migration. Instead, it’s the Content API environment that is programmatically implemented to your website that allows you to interact with your merchant account.

That said, can you please confirm if you’re using Content API? If yes, can you please confirm if you’re using the Content API via third party platform or do you programmatically implement the Content API environment to your application?

Also, kindly share with us your merchant account ID via `Reply privately to Author` option, if that option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-api-support@google.com> instead.

Nagesh Dwivedi

Sep 27, 2021, 10:20:30 AM9/27/21
to Hidenori GOTO, Google Content API for Shopping
Hi!

So nice to hear from you.

It’s like I want to develop an API

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM Hidenori GOTO <hideno...@mercari.com> wrote:
Hi, James.

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry I was so late to answer.
First, I've sent our merchant account ID via email. Please check it.

> That said, can you please confirm if you’re using Content API? If yes, can you please confirm if you’re using the Content API via third party platform or do you programmatically implement the Content API environment to your application?

Our company implemented ou application by ourselves, so we are accessing the API directly, not via third party platform.

FYI. Our development team has already changed our source code to use the latest library that points to v2.1 API. From our perspective, it's working fine.

Regards,
Hidenori Goto

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:30:55 AM UTC+9 shoppingapi wrote:

Hello,

My name is James and I’m from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Let me clarify first that the Content API feed within a merchant account is not the one for migration. Instead, it’s the Content API environment that is programmatically implemented to your website that allows you to interact with your merchant account.

That said, can you please confirm if you’re using Content API? If yes, can you please confirm if you’re using the Content API via third party platform or do you programmatically implement the Content API environment to your application?

Also, kindly share with us your merchant account ID via `Reply privately to Author` option, if that option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSyA3:ref

Warm Regards,

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 29, 2021, 11:09:13 PM9/29/21
to hideno...@mercari.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Hidenori,

Thank you for your response.

Have you tried to test your migration and see if all the changes to your application after migrating to v2.1 are working as intended? If not, I would recommend that you follow this testing your migration guide and observe if you will encounter any issues.

Regarding the `No data` issue, upon checking the given merchant account under Content API diagnostics, I can see that there are API calls made on your end. Having said that, can you please tell me where you observed the `No data` message? Is it within one of your sub-accounts? If yes, kindly specify what sub-account(ID) is encountering the issue. You may also provide some screenshots so that we can have a clear view of the issue.

Kindly share those requested details through our private email/channel again.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 29, 2021, 11:09:38 PM9/29/21
to nages...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com, hideno...@mercari.com

Hello Nagesh,

You may refer to our Get started documentation to know how you can implement and use the Content API for Shopping on your end.

If you have any questions, please let us know.