Increse quota limit for GET AccountStatues

Joshua Newman

Feb 23, 2021, 1:45:53 PM2/23/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

We'd like to request an API limit increase on the AccountStatuses endpoint because we are running into daily_limit_exceeded errors.

Thanks...

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 24, 2021, 5:18:54 AM2/24/21
to joshua...@sitewit.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Joshua,

I’m James from the Content API. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please provide us the following information so that we can process your request for quota increase.

1. Merchant Center ID

2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?

3. What is the requested quota?

4. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)

Kindly provide the said information via Reply privately to Author option, if you’re not able to see that option, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com>.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team