CONTENT API - Upload the products to the feed

Pierry Oliveira

Jan 20, 2022, 2:36:26 PM1/20/22
to Google Content API for Shopping

Good Afternoon,

We are not able to upload the products to the feed via “content api.

In our ecommerce platform (tiny) we have 690 approved products

Note: Follow the platform link (https://tiny.com.br/) and attached photos of our panel(dashboard)

But in our Google Merchant dashboard in the “content api” :

133

Note: It follows merchant ID : 113723267 (Lajoias),

 email:pyt...@gmail.com

We're asking for help moving forward with uploading these products to the Google Merchant Center

Thanks in advance,

Pierry - Team - LAJOIAS

🙏🙏

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 20, 2022, 11:04:19 PM1/20/22
to pyt...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Pierry,

I am Maia from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

If 133 is not the intended number of items that you should have in your Content API feed, then I would recommend that you reach out to the ecommerce platform’s support team. I said this because the Content API is a push model which means that someone from your website application needs to make or trigger an API call in order to send product data to your merchant account. In this case, the ecommerce platform that you are using is the one triggering those API calls for you whether inserting or updating products in your Merchant account.

Please be informed that our API team does not have any visibility or access to any third party platforms and even though they are using Content API to perform its tasks, the API itself is being implemented on their backend and the application may have additional functionality or behavior that we aren’t familiar with.

Feel free to point them over to this thread for additional context. If their team needs additional help troubleshooting the issue, kindly ask them to reach out to us privately via the `Reply privately to author` option with their Complete API request and response logs in JSON format and we can help them address the issues. If the `Reply privately to author` option is not available on your end, then please send it over through this email <shopping-a...@google.com>.

Best Regards,

Google Logo
Angel Maia Diaz
Content API for Shopping Team