Incorrect price problems

Daniël Troost

Nov 18, 2021, 12:47:02 PM11/18/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
The API connection between my Shopify store and merchant center is reading the tax information (VAT 21%) from my feed incorrectly. As a result, the prices of my products without tax (VAT 21%), are shown in my shopping ads, which is very misleading for my potential customers. The previous support was not able to solve this and sent me here. I hope I can be helped here, thanks in advance!

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 19, 2021, 1:52:45 AM11/19/21
to karper...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Daniel,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further investigate, can you please provide us with the following items below?

  • Merchant account ID
  • Screenshots that describe the issue.

Kindly send the requested items above via ‘Reply privately to author’ option, if the private option is not available on your end, then please send it over through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team