Google Search API

Armin Laghaee

Jan 21, 2021, 10:57:11 PM1/21/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Does google provide a "Customer Search API" but specific  for Google shop. Would like to us such an API for a specific  shopping cost comparison search Engine..

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 22, 2021, 2:36:00 AM1/22/21
to armin....@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Armin,

Thank you for contacting us. I’m afraid that your concern is out of our scope. That said, please keep in mind that our team can only provide support regarding Content API technical issues.

If you have any questions regarding to the Content API, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2B2R0o:ref

Armin Laghaee

Jan 22, 2021, 4:58:52 PM1/22/21
to Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James,

Could you please direct me to the right team? I have been spending a few days getting in touch with the right person from Google.

Thanks,
Armin

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 24, 2021, 11:54:38 PM1/24/21
to armin....@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Armin,

Thank you for your response.

I’m afraid that we cannot further assist you on this as we are not familiar with the said team.

On the other hand, if you have questions regarding Content API. Feel free to contact us.